Terms & Conditions
1.0 Product Return Policy
Powerbox Pacific Ltd does not give refunds or exchanges if you:
- simply change your mind; or
- purchase the wrong product; or
- damage a product after purchase; or
- damage a product due to the unusual or non-recommended use of the product; or
- damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
- fail to provide adequate proof of purchase;
1.1 How can I be eligible for Refund, Return, Warranty or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim, consumers must meet the following requirements:
- Contact Powerbox Pacific Ltd on 1800 251 380
- Report the details of the fault to Powerbox Pacific Ltd on 0800 104 480 and retain a ‘RMA’ number (Return Material Authority)
PLEASE NOTE: If the product is deemed NO FAULT FOUND for any warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim, a service fee up to $50 with any additional shipping charges will be applied.
If a product is found to have been supplied to you in full accordance with the Consumer Guarantee Law, Powerbox Pacific Ltd may require the payment of all costs associated with returning the product to you.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, Powerbox Pacific Ltd shall only be liable in respect of defects in the goods as a result of unsound materials, or Workmanship, occurring within a twelve (12) month period of the date of delivery.
Liability for defects is limited to any one of the following, as determined by Powerbox Pacific Ltd:
- The repair of the goods or the payment of costs of having the goods repaired; or
- The replacement of the goods or the payment of costs of replacing the goods
This warranty is void if:
- Goods are modified or repaired in a manner not previously approved by Powerbox Pacific Ltd; or
- Goods are operated under conditions not reasonably suitable to the proper operation thereof.
Furthermore, Powerbox Pacific Ltd shall not be liable for the following:
- Claims in respect of faulty or defective design of any goods supplied by Powerbox Pacific Ltd, unless such designs have been wholly prepared by Powerbox Pacific Ltd.
- Physical or financial injury, loss or damage or for consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of the supply, assembly, instillation or operation of the goods or arising out of Powerbox Pacific Ltd’s negligence or in any way whatsoever.
This warranty is hereby expressed in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and, to the fullest extent permitted by law. All other warranties statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Rejection of a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim
Powerbox Pacific Ltd reserves the right to reject a return, refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim if:
- The consumer fails to provide appropriate proof of purchase, namely a tax invoice; or
- The consumer changes their mind about a product. This includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere; or
- The consumer purchased a gift that is unsuitable (where the consumer has not made any specific intended use of the product known to Powerbox Pacific Ltd); or
- The consumers circumstances have changed and they no longer require goods; or
- Damage to product resulting from the incorrect assembly of fitted goods; or
- Damage to the product as a result of alterations not performed by Powerbox Pacific Ltd; or
- Damage to the product as a result of failure to comply with care instructions (if provided); or
- Damage to product occurring either directly or indirectly from the conditions under which goods are used; or
- Damage to the product where damage is caused by factors beyond our control; or
- Faults caused, by using the product in an abnormal way. Such abnormal use may include: the use of the product in a way not reasonably expected for the product to perform or uses noted in the manufacturer’s warranty interpreted as void;
1.3 Manufacturer’s Warranty
Before any manufacturer’s warranty claim, consumers are required to make sure the product is:
- Not affected by being used incorrectly or in an abnormal way, such as goods operated under conditions not reasonably suitable to the proper operation thereof. Such uses may be render the manufacturer’s warranty void.
- Not disposed of, lost or destroyed - Physical evidence must be shown that the product has failed.
- Not reduced in value by delay on the customer’s part. Any faults should be brought to the attention of Powerbox Pacific Ltd as soon as possible after they occur.
Powerbox Pacific Ltd reserves the right to apply any service fees for any warranty claims to cover all costs incurred including inbound and return freight, supplier/manufacturer service fees, etc; if the returned product is found to be not covered by warranty, no fault found or physical damage to item.
PLEASE NOTE: The actual manufacturer’s warranty may vary for different manufacturers and/or suppliers, so we cannot immediately provide an accurate timeframe how long the process will take for a particular property. Status updates are provided once further information is received from the manufacturers, their service centre or agents.
2.0 Restocking Policy
In limited circumstances, Powerbox Pacific Ltd may offer consumers with a conditional courtesy return if Customers want to exchange products purchased incorrectly, provided the:
- Customer notifies Powerbox Pacific Ltd within 7 days of receipt of delivery of the product; and
- Products remain unopened, unused and are still in pristine condition; and
- Customer accepts a minimum restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Acceptances of such returns are entirely at the discretion of Powerbox Pacific Ltd and are subjecy to a thorough inspection of the goods.
Goods that are rejected by Powerbox Pacific Ltd, will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
2.1 Receiving a refund
Any items refunded by Powerbox Pacific Ltd will be given to the customer in the same payment method that the customer used to purchase the item. Please note refunds can take up to 3 business days to process.
2.2 Return of Goods
THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OF GOODS MAY BE VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT.
Powerbox Pacific Ltd does not take responsibility for any goods that are damaged or lost in transit,
which are returned by customers for the purpose of warranty claims or returns.
In order to avoid a manufacturer’s warranty being VOID, please ensure that the product is packed appropriately for shipping before returning the items to Powerbox Pacific Ltd.
- Please Contact Us if you are unsure on how to pack a product appropriately prior to shipping.
THE CONSUMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH RETURNING GOODS TO Powerbox Pacific Ltd; WITH EXCEPTION TO:
- The return of goods when cost of transportation is significant due to the size, height or type of problem with the goods.
- Powerbox Pacific Ltd will reimburse charges where the consumer is entitled to be reimbursed to them at law.
Consumers may personally return goods to Powerbox Pacific Ltd between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. These returns will not be processed immediately due to jobs already in the queue.
PLEASE NOTE: customers must obtain a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number prior to sending or personally returning units to Powerbox Pacific Ltd.
2.3 Special Orders, Clearance, Discontinued Items, Free Products and Samples
Powerbox Pacific Ltd do not accept the return or exchange if Consumers:
- Simply change their mind; or
- No longer require the goods due to a change in personal circumstances; or
- Found the product cheaper somewhere else; or
- The goods are damaged due to misuse; or
- Knew of a particular fault in a product, or was advised of a particular fault in a product prior to purchase.
A limited warranty may also apply for clearance or discontinued product. Please read the product description or Contact Us for more details if you are unsure whether a product within the category above has a limited warranty period or not.
3.0 Ordering Policy
Powerbox Pacific Ltd applies the following policy with regards to online purchases, which may differ from a traditional retail store:
3.1 Backorders – Pre Orders
A backorder occurs when Powerbox Pacific Ltd does not have the product in stock, and will need to order the goods from our suppliers. This procedure generally takes between 1 – 14 days for the stock to arrive in our warehouse.
When a backorder occurs, Powerbox Pacific Ltd will:
- Contact you by e-mail or phone by the following business day, notifying you the estimated time ofarrival of the goods.
- The Customer may choose to wait for the arrival of the goods or a full refund will be offered.
3.2 Order Modification/Cancellation
As orders are dispatched the next business day, no modification of orders can occur after items have been dispatched, unless the item is on a lengthy backorder.
TO CANCEL OR MODIFY AN ORDER PLEASE CONTACT Powerbox Pacific Ltd ON 0800 104 480 OR (09) 4158 320 IMMEDIATELY
3.3 Dispatch Times
Dispatch will occur the following Business Day from the order being placed, subject to stock availability.
4.0 Shipping Policy
4.1 Delivery & Return Policy
The total purchase price of any product is inclusive of shipping and handling charges – indicated on the Powerbox Pacific Ltd invoice and prior to placing your order online.
PLEASE NOTE: Customer(s) are responsible for all freight charges for re-deliveries or incorrect delivery details. Any additional freight charges will be added to the invoice total.
4.2 Risk of Loss
Powerbox Pacific Ltd will arrange shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer on a Free On Board (F.O.B) basis. As such, title to the product(s) and all risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier.
4.3 Force Majeure
Powerbox Pacific Ltd will advise the Customer of estimated shipping dates, but Powerbox Pacific Ltd will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery or associated damages due to events beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation – acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
5.0 Payment Policy
5.1 Payment Terms
An order is not binding upon Powerbox Pacific Ltd until it is accepted & approved by Powerbox Pacific Ltd.
Powerbox Pacific Ltd must receive full payment before it will accept, approve & process an order.
Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment & back order (pre-order).
5.2 Payment Methods
Powerbox Pacific Ltd only accepts payment by:
- Credit Card – VISA & MasterCard
- BPAY (available soon)
DISCLAIMER: Powerbox Pacific Ltd reports all attempted credit card fraud immediately to the New Zealand Police.
6.0 Product Information Policy
6.1 Price Protection
Our website is updated frequently to ensure that our customers’ view the latest products and correct pricing available, guaranteeing the latest savings.
At the time of purchase you agree to the listed price of an item. This listed price may be subject to
Powerbox Pacific Ltd reserves the right to make changes and corrections to prices, products and specifications without notice due to errors arising from misprints, technical and human errors.
6.2 Product Images and other Images
All product images on Powerbox Pacific Ltd’s website may vary from the actual product. All typographical errors are subject to correction. Please be aware that images are only to be used as a point of reference and are not indicative, in any way, of the actual product.
6.3 Product Descriptions and Specifications
Please be assured that Powerbox Pacific Ltd makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of product description; however specifications, features, documents and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
If an error is made or a product is listed at an i
Should you receive an order that does not match the online product description please Contact Us immediately.
6.4 Product Availability
Please note that product availability is subject to change at any time. Stock showing as available at the time of ordering may sell out and therefore be placed on backorder (link to backorder above).
6.5 Web Crawlers – My Shopping, Static Ice, Google, etc
Powerbox Pacific Ltd does not accept any responsibility for errors made by companies such as MyShopping.com and Static Ice.com, etc who retrieve data from our website and list it on their own. In these circumstances it is the end users responsibility to ensure that what they are ordering is correct. If you have any questions concerning a product please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Please keep in mind that we so not refund or exchange for incorrect purchases.
7.0 Other Policy
7.1 Trading Name
The trading name that will appear on all credit card purchases made online is ‘Powerbox Pacific Ltd’. Powerbox Pacific Ltd is a New Zealand owned company for all trading and registration purposes.
All accounts will be charged in NZD.
7.3 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions, or sales transactions between Powerbox Pacific Ltd and Customers shall be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales or as defined under Australian Consumer Law.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement. The invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable law.
The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party’s right to require such performance at the time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
7.6 Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with the Powerbox Pacific Ltd’s invoice respecting the products ordered by the Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Powerbox Pacific Ltd and the Customer. Any prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communication between Powerbox Pacific Ltd and the Customer relating to the subject product(s) are superseded. As such, this agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
7.7 Limitation of Liability
Subject to the ‘Consumer Guarantees Act’ set out below, our total liability with respect to any statutory guarantees, defined in the ‘Consumer Guarantees Act’, (“CGA”) when a problem with a product purchased by a consumer is the major, is limited to:
(a) Payment to the consumer of the cost of purchasing the goods; or
(b) Replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
(c) Payment of an amount equivalent to any drop in value of the goods as a result of the major failure.
Subject to the ‘CGA’ set out below our total liability with respect to any statutory guarantee owed to a consumer when a problem with a product purchased by a consumer from us is minor is limited, at our option to:
(a) The replacement of the goods; or
(b) The repair of the goods; or
(c) The payment of the cost or replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
All express or implied representations, conditions, statutory guarantees, warranties and provisions (whether based on statute, common law or otherwise) relating to these terms and conditions, that are not contained in it, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7.8 Consumer Guarantee Act
Nothing in this document excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, statutory guarantee, right or remedy, implied or imposed by common law, statute or regulation which cannot be lawfully excluded, restricted or modified, which may include the Consumer Guarantee Act and corresponding provisions and relevant laws containing implied terms and/or statutory guarantees which operate to protect the purchasers of goods and services in various circumstances.